Our client is a global education technology manufacturer and software developer operating in over 35 countries, creating classroom technology, training programs and support materials to facilitate math and science education by working with educators throughout the world to connect the classroom learning experience with real-world applications.
- You will provide the highest quality customer care to best support customer retention.
- You will answer the customer’s issues and resolve their problems as quickly and completely as possible.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent verbal and written skills in Mandarin and English
- Technical aptitude, technical help desk experience considered an asset
- Customer oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Interest in and willingness to work in an electronic environment
- Honesty, integrity and team spirit
- Knowledge of MS Office and Database Systems, Oracle applications considered an asset
- Experience of working with or troubleshooting software problems desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Fully paid training
- 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- Potential performance bonus of 5000Kč every month
- Attendance bonus
- Wellbeing vouchers 1000Kč/month tax-free after 3 months employment and paid at 6-monthly intervals
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days
- Meal vouchers after 3 months
- 50% company funded Multisport membership (multisport.cz) and internal sporting groups
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Beautiful central location in Karlin
- Free English classes
- Frequent team building & company events
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!