Our client is a global education technology manufacturer and software developer operating in over 35 countries. They creating education technology hardware and software, training programs, and support materials to facilitate mathematics and science education. Their brand cooperates with educators and teachers throughout the world to connect the classroom learning experience with real-world applications.
- You will provide the highest quality customer care to best support customer retention and satisfaction.
- You will answer the customer’s issues and resolve their problems as quickly and completely as possible.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in verbal and written French, as well as strong English
- Experience of working with or troubleshooting software and hardware problems desirable
- Strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of MS Office and database systems, Oracle applications considered an asset
- Customer-oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work accurately with strong attention to detail
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Fully paid training
- 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Mix of home-working and beautiful central location in Karlin
- Frequent team building and company events
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!