As a pioneer in data storage, our client has become the number-one storage provider in the world. They are an integral part of business and personal lives providing a smarter and more intelligent way of storing, saving, protecting, sharing and experiencing their digital content on multiple devices.
Your Task as a Channel Development Representative would be to build business-to-business relationships. You will be involved in call preparation, high-level customer support, and indirect sales. You will be communicating with country managers as well as representing Western Digital on various business trips throughout the year. Requirements include a professional manner and communication as well as a basic technical knowledge. Full product technical training is also provided.
- Excellent (native level) French language skills with strong English.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes is beneficial
- Understanding of operation systems or procedures
- Positive attitude and willing to develop new skills
- Business focused with the ability to communicate professionally
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, no overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- 5 000CZK monthly performance-based bonus (paid monthly)
- 12 000CZK yearly wellbeing vouchers (accrual commences after probation – 1 000CZK tax-free vouchers/month paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training to equip you with brilliant communication skills and a sound grounding in the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
INTERESTED? here’s the process …
1. Scroll down and complete the form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Follow-up interview/assessment
GOT A QUESTION?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!