As a pioneer in data storage, our client has become the number-one storage provider in the world. They are an integral part of business and personal lives providing a smarter and more intelligent way of storing, saving, protecting, sharing and experiencing their digital content on multiple devices.
Your task as a Channel Development Representative would be to maintain existing business-to-business relationships with clients in the Spanish and Portuguese markets, whilst also developing new ones. You will be involved in lead generation, high-level customer care, marketing support, and indirect sales. You will be communicating with country managers as well as representing Western Digital. Requirements include sales experience, high-level communication skills, and basic IT hardware technical knowledge. Full WD product technical training is provided.
- Excellent (native level) Spanish language skills with strong English.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes is beneficial
- Understanding of operation systems or procedures
- Positive attitude and willing to develop new skills
- Business focused with the ability to communicate professionally
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- An international work environment consisting of home-working and on-site in centrally-located in Karlin
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training across a variety of skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the form below.
2. Recruitment screening call
3. In-person interview
4. Follow-up interview/assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!
|Job Category||English, Spanish|