Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability, and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones.
- Taking inbound phone calls from existing customers (no outbound calling required)
- Lite technical support
- Update customer data within a CRM
- Manage payments from customers
- Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction
- Native level English
- Working experience minimum 6 months in a call centre
- Sales experience is an advantage
- Already living and ready to work in Czech Republic
- Dynamic, positive, hardworking & persuasive personality
- Enjoy being part of a motivated and focused sales team
- Be flexible in regards to working hours (shift patterns including weekends available)
- Knowledge of sales techniques and sales processes is beneficial
- Business focused and target driven
- High degree of personal integrity
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- 12 000CZK yearly wellbeing vouchers (accrual commences after probation – 1 000CZK tax-free vouchers/month paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training across a variety of skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
GOT A QUESTION?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!