Our client for this project is a company which provides the most convenient way to pay for parking in several countries including USA, Canada, Australia, UK and France. For customers it means no more coins or pay & display receipts; now they can pay using a debit or credit card right from their phone, and add more time without going back to the meter.
This position entails receiving customer enquiries, typically from those struggling to navigate an automated payment system, and facilitating their request by taking details, creating accounts and assisting them with any issues they may have. We’re looking for applicants who are willing to work night shifts from 8PM to 8AM, in pattern of 3 days on then 3 days off. You should be able to handle a high volume of inbound calls to assist these customers, ensuring the payment process goes as smoothly as possible.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate high levels of customer service, enthusiasm and communication skills to be able to complete this essential service successfully for our client. This is a purely inbound customer service campaign with no sales or outbound calling required!
- Excellent English language skills required (Spanish is a bonus but not required)
- Excellent phone/written/communication/listening skills
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Good team player
- Comfortable talking on the phone whilst typing on a PC
- Be flexible in regards to working hours (24/7 operation)
- Legally qualified to work in the Czech Republic
We Offer You
- Full-time or part-time employment (6-month contract including a 1-month probationary period), 12 hour shifts overnight with 3 days on and 3 days off
- Fully paid training, paid overtime
- 12 000Kč/year in wellbeing vouchers (accrual of 1000Kč/month in tax-free vouchers, commences after probation and is paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday/year + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
GOT A QUESTION?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!
|Job Category||English, Spanish|