Our client for this project is the world’s leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry. The successful candidate will be an account manager for the market of your spoken language, meaning that on a daily basis you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound, calling and management, of both prospective and existing customers. You will be in charge of consulting, advising, and providing pay-per-booking solutions to holiday-rental property owners to build long-term business relationships with them, while optimising the quality of their listings and increasing their ROI.
- Calling the Spanish market during their business hours to acquire new business and maintain existing business for our client by selling subscription-based solutions to vacation rental property owners.
- Correctly match the best product to the customer’s specific needs.
- Nurture clients throughout the sales process, from start to close.
- Provide customers with an excellent sales experience and build long-term business relationships.
- Use an array of systems and tools to provide best-in-class service.
- Meet the daily/weekly personal and team targets.
- Stay up to date on vacation rental market trends.
- Maintain an understanding of the holiday rental marketplace including competitors.
- An average of 100 short calls (inbound and outbound) per day.
- Some of your time may be spent on back office activities, including systems logging, CRM management, benchmarking, and case studies.
- Native level proficiency in Spanish language
- 1 year relevant experience in sales/ pre-sales/ tele-marketing/ lead generation or similar position
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
- Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and succeed
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract with no probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- Attractive performance-based bonus
- 12 000Kč/year in wellbeing vouchers (accrual of 1000Kč/month in tax-free vouchers, commences after probation and is paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process…
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
GOT A QUESTION?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!
|Job Category||English, Spanish|