Our client is a global education technology manufacturer and software developer operating in over 35 countries, creating classroom technology, training programs and support materials to facilitate math and science education by working with educators throughout the world to connect the classroom learning experience with real-world applications.
- Call educational institutions in Germany to qualify their education technology product policy
- Reach decision makers to discuss the educational technology products recommended in their institution
- Request feedback and and conduct various fact-finding tasks from potential and current customers
- Create appointments from sales leads for the field sales team
- Work in collaboration with the team sales leader to provide opportunities for increasing sales
- Back office administration, including the qualification and update of CRM data
- Excellent communication skills, fluent verbal and written skills in both German and English
- Minimum of 6 months experience in sales, lead generation, account management, or a similar client-facing function.
- Experience in the education or technology industries is preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office and database systems – SharePoint considered an asset
- Have a passion for new technology and can quickly understand and apply its benefits.
- Customer-oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Interest in and willingness to work in an electronic environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honesty, integrity, and team spirit
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract with 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- Working from home options available after initial on-site training at ICON
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
GOT A QUESTION?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!