If you have a passion for ice hockey, here is a fantastic opportunity to combine your love of the sport while working with a leading US artificial intelligence (AI) company!
Our client needs an ice hockey fan to watch matches and then label specific moments in the action with keywords and other data points (e.g. the time these moments happen). This then helps their AI to ‘learn’ what is happening in matches.
No high-level technical experience is needed for the role; you just have to be a little tech-savvy and navigate around a user friendly platform to label the data. If you have a passion for ice hockey and a strong understanding of the rules and gameplay, please complete the form below!
- You are a native (or near-native) English speaker
- Strong knowledge of ice hockey rules and regulations
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and work ethic
We Offer You
- Full details upon application.
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training and regular up-skilling sessions to help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process…
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!