This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong ICT troubleshooting and service desk experience to work in a fast-paced international environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in administering Windows Servers but will also be eager to prove their knowledge working with platforms such as AWS, Azure, Twilio, or 3CX to name a few.
The main duties of the role will consist of supporting ICON colleagues both remotely and on-site, managing day to day support issues that are logged via our internal ICT Helpdesk but with the experience and responsibility to resolve more complex incidents and problems when required.
- 1st and 2nd Line ICT Support
- Active Directory, Exchange, and M365 user administration experience
- To provide exceptional service support to the business via e-mail, telephone, help desk, and our remote support tools
- To help deliver 24/7/365 ICT support readiness and ICT cover
- Create, manage and evolve ICON’s ICT processes and procedures
- Work to SLA KPI’s for incidents and requests
- Prioritising and managing workload effectively, managing several open incidents/problems and mini projects simultaneously
- Systems, performance and security monitoring
- Trend analysis and problem management
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the business and 3rd party’s
- Anti-virus and update maintenance
- Desktop\laptop deployments
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Windows Server\Active Directory advanced experience including things such as creating group policies, working with DFS, and troubleshooting services
- Microsoft Exchange mailbox administration experience
- General network knowledge and troubleshooting experience with DNS, DHCP, TCP\IP, WAN\LAN, and Wi-FI
- Exceptional problem management skills, able to investigate trends, to apply a methodical approach to identify root cause and suggestions for solution
- VOIP knowledge and experience of working with telephony SaaS platforms such as Five9\New Voice Media
- Proven experience of troubleshooting hardware and software up to a 2nd line knowledge level
- Minimum two years of working in a 2nd-line IT service desk role
- Experience of working with Sophos security products.
- Experience of working with M365, Exchange Online, and Azure\Azure AD.
- Backup, disaster recovery and preventative maintenance experience (Veem)
- Server virtualisation experience (specifically Hyper-V)
Behaviours and Attributes
- Accuracy & control
- Adaptable to change/change management
- Coaching & development
- Commercial awareness
- Communication excellence
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Interpersonal skills
- Information seeking/forward thinking
- Leadership aptitude
- Planning & organisation
- Problem solving
- Quality focused/attention to accuracy & control
- Sense of responsibility
- Strategically focused
- Stress resistant
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Flexible and willing to learn new technologies
- Handling multiple priorities within tight time frames and contribute to high quality services
- Self-starter and enabler
- Able to work from own initiative
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training across a variety of skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!