Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability, and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones.
- Research and qualify call centres in the German market according to specific client criteria
- Contact call centres in the German market to introduce a new technology product
- Update and manage CRM software with lead data
- Communicate effectively and professionally with call centres
- Focus on continually achieving and exceeding targets
Lead Generation Skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate Vonage’s product via the telephone and virtual mediums
- Articulate the product benefits and commercial aspects of the Vonage solution
- Become a product expert
- Interest in cloud-based communications and technology
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Competent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, team player that shares insight and knowledge
- Ability to develop and build long-term relationships with clients
Knowledge & Experience
- Native-level German language skills, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of field, inside sales, or lead generation experience
- Knowledge of UK telecommunication industry (VOIP services preferred)
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts, some evening shifts
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin (when possible)
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!