Our client for this project helps brands provide brilliant customer service by incentivising their users with the most knowledge of their product or service to help others. Brands invite people who truly understand their product or service to join their SmartCrowd™ platform and a unique digital onboarding process checks their knowledge, language skills and passion. This unique system then creates a powerful crowd of experts that are paid to help provide best-in-class customer service.
- Writer or expert in Microsoft products and services with the ability to write/edit customer-ready content.
- Technical background and a good understanding of how the technology or product works with strong troubleshooting skills in Exchange and Office Commercial Applications
- 3+ years’ experience with content publishing or deep technical experience with Microsoft products and services and the ability to write and edit customer-ready content
- In-depth technical knowledge of –
– MS Office Applications: Excel, Word, Project and specifically experience with Office Administration, Authentication, and Security. Power user with experience using and troubleshooting in professional settings
– Exchange Administrator: Working experience with hybrid deployment of Exchange (on premise and online) including troubleshooting experience.
- Technical content writing and documentation experience
- Experience presenting complex information concisely, possibly leveraging visual representations
- Creative mind-set
- Strong research ability
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts, some evening shifts
- 5 000CZK monthly performance-based bonus (paid monthly)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!