ICON is looking for a new receptionist to join its team in Karlin!
The successful person will guarantee great first impressions for visitors to ICON, and deliver world-class customer care for everyone that attends the front reception. This is a very active role as it ensures that vital business functions happen on a daily basis. The receptionist provides broad support to visitors, colleagues, and management throughout ICON. Both Czech and English language skills are essential, as is a positive attitude. ICON is a thriving international business that has been part of Prague for over 17 years, and we want you to be a part of it!
- Day-to-day office management to ensure smooth operation
- Handling inquiries via phone and email as well as managing incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries
- Prepare ICON for visitors, including meeting rooms and refreshments
- Provide outstanding service when greeting all visitors and helping them why they are on site
- Helping maintain security by logging all visitors and issuing visitor badges
- Organising hotels, transport, and venue bookings
- Handling internal and external event coordination
- Ordering office supplies and stock consumables such as stationery, equipment, furniture, and fruit
- Liaising with suppliers in cooperation with the Office Manager
- Providing ad hoc administrative assistance to the HR and Finance departments when necessary (below)
- Participation in verifying and completion of outgoing orders
- Checking received invoice details, highlighting any discrepancies
- Creating and manipulating Excel spreadsheets
- HR documentation assistance, distribution, scanning, and filing
- Assisting HR in collecting and compiling attendance data information
- Working with Excel documents when required to process and enter HR data
- Polite, friendly, and well-presented
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written, Czech and English
- Very strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in administration and office management preferred
- Positive attitude
- IT literacy with Excel skills
- Secondary education
- Ability to prioritise tasks and plan your workload to deliver exceptional service
- Customer service experience a bonus
We Offer You
- Part-time employment (12-month contract with no probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- Attractive performance-based bonus
- 6 000Kč/year in wellbeing vouchers (accrual of 5000Kč/month in tax-free vouchers, commences after probation and is paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 10 days of holiday + 1.5 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process…
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!
|Job Category||Czech, English|