Our client for this project is a leading provider of communications services connecting consumers and businesses through cloud-connected devices worldwide. They provide a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability, and ease-of-use for both landline and mobile phones.
- Manage new account opportunities and develop partner relationships for the Spanish market
- Handle a cross-section of leads with a view to generating new business for the Spanish market
- Update and manage CRM software with customer data
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers while managing a calendar of call-backs for potential business
- Work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- Focus on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate Vonage’s hosted product via the telephone and virtual mediums
- Articulate the benefits from both user and commercial aspects of the Vonage hosted cloud-based communication service
- Identify the correct Vonage solution to match each individual customer’s needs
- Train, educate and inform customers on the Vonage-hosted product range and broader technologies
- Be the expert for Vonage hosted products and associated services.
- Interest in cloud-based communications and technology
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Competent understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, team player that shares insight and knowledge
- Ability to develop and build long-term relationships with clients
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn with a current personal profile
Knowledge & Experience
- Native-level Spanish language skills, both written and spoken
- Minimum 2 years of field or inside sales experience within the communication or IT industries and/or account management
- Knowledge of Spanish telecommunication industry (VOIP services preferred)
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts, some evening shifts
- 5 000CZK monthly performance-based bonus
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- An international work environment centrally located in Karlin
Paid Training & Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!