Our client is a global education technology manufacturer and software developer operating in over 35 countries, creating classroom technology, training programs and support materials to facilitate math and science education by working with educators throughout the world to connect the classroom learning experience with real-world applications.
- Outbound calls to educational institutions in Germany to qualify their education technology product policy
- Reach decision makers to discuss the educational technology products recommended in their institution
- Request feedback and and conduct various fact-finding tasks from potential and current customers
- Create appointments from sales leads for the field sales team
- Work in collaboration with the team sales leader to provide opportunities for increasing sales
- Back office administration, including the qualification and update of CRM data
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written skills of native level in German and fluent in English.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales lead generation, sales orientated outbound activity via phone and email, or a similar client-facing function.
- Experience in the education or technology/software industries.
- Experience in Math field/graphing calculators is a bonus.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Database Systems, Share point considered an asset
- Have a passion for new technology and can quickly understand and apply its benefits.
- Customer oriented and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Interest in and willingness to work in an electronic environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Honesty, integrity and team spirit
We Offer You
- Full-time employment with an energetic international team
- Fully paid training
- 12-month contract including a 3-month probationary period
- Very healthy base salary
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days
- Training and regular coaching sessions to prepare you for internal promotions and further career development
- Mix of home-working and beautiful central location in Karlin
- Frequent team building and company events
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!
|Job Category||English, German|