Our client for this project is the UK’s leading supplier of a subscription-based discount and rewards card that offers incredible savings, products and freebies with some of the UK’s best-loved brands. Subscribers can indulge themselves across a vast range of experiences, lifestyle rewards, and shopping discounts, for one low monthly fee. The card offers more opportunities to visit restaurants, shops, theme parks, gyms and more without having to pay full price. Better still, some experiences are entirely free each month! With such an incredible service on offer, it’s no wonder that our client’s customer base is growing quickly. Your role is crucial in ensuring customers get any help they need quickly to make using the card easy and fun!
- Provide initial, advanced and ongoing training and support to new and existing CS agents to ensure they are always able to perform at their best while remaining efficient.
- Prepared to support calls/emails in circumstances, such as unforeseen under staffing or peak in contacts.
- Reply as required internal/external escalations related to service.
- Provide reporting daily/weekly/monthly on demand to support business interests
- Providing a best-in-class, front-line communication path to and from other departments for escalation and servicing
- Delivering first-class, boutique style concierge experience to customers
- Handling account enquiries (FAQs, How-to-use, Redemption and Eligibility, Bookings, Cancellation Requests, Refund Requests, New Features/Rewards)
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries
- Updating knowledgebase documentation so customers and colleagues can self-serve help options
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Researching required information using available resources
- Entering customer information into a CRM and ticketing system
- Following up with customers where necessary – redemptions, bookings, cancellations, refunds
- You are a native (or near-native) English speaker
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- You have relevant experience Tier 1 customer service support
- You are an excellent listener and able to ask probing and pointed questions to quickly assist customers
- You are patient and clear when explaining products and services
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and work ethic
- You are a team player who enjoys the company of awesome colleagues
We Offer You
- Full-time employment
- Fully paid training
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 days maximum)
- Wellbeing vouchers of 12 000CZK per year (accrual commences after probation, 1 000CZK vouchers/month paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process…
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!