The Strategic Recruitment Lead will work closely with all ICON departments and programs to manage the sourcing, interviewing and employment processes. To be successful in this role, ICON’s Strategic Recruitment Lead should have experience screening and evaluating candidates according to the Topgrading methodology. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a strong network of relevant contacts who is able to make effective decisions quickly. You will manage ICON’s recruitment to ensure A-plyers colleagues are hired to meet our company’s current and future needs. Working on tight deadlines and high-volume sourcing, you are able to prioritise and work together with managers to meet demands.
- Drive and direct all recruitment efforts and processes
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures
- Create and suggest new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques
- Process and track applicant job submissions
- Manage recruitment databases and advertising budgets
- Research the best job advertising techniques
- Advise hiring managers on proper interviewing methods
- Attend career events and job fairs
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Specialist or Lead, Recruitment Consultant or Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labour legislation is beneficial
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English, other languages (German, French, Dutch, Spanish) beneficial
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload
- Strong sense of job ownership, adaptable and flexible in nature to support an ever-changing work load and environment
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract with no probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend shifts
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Working From Home available
- Frequent team building and social events (when possible)
- Ongoing training sessions and personal development endeavours
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!
|Job Category||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|