Our client for this project is supporting the Czech Government in their Smart Quarantine project.
- Calling the Czech market during to support the Czech Government’s Smart Quarantine project.
- Use a script to connect with the community via telephone re tracing for COVID-19 transmission.
- Answer community questions and search for answers in a knowledge base
- Follow documented processes if a risk of contact is probable.
- Native level proficiency in the Czech language
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
- Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able to learn multiple internal systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We Offer You
- Work-contract employment (undefined period of time)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin (when possible)
Paid Training And Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s The Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!
|Job Category||Czech, English|