Swedish Transcription Specialist
Our client is a big data brand that develops powerful artificial intelligence (AI) software. They specialise in machine learning that can automatically transcribe audio into different languages. Their algorithms need help learning how to do it, and this is where you come in! You will need to listen to audio from media and films in Swedish and then transcribe it into the client’s systems in order to train the AI.
- Listen to audio and transcribe it into Swedish
- Complete transcriptions in a timely manner
- Review, edit, and quality check drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies
- Become proficient with the client’s transcription software
- Submit completed drafts on the transcription platform and correcting any errors as per feedback.
- Communicate with your team about any challenges and/or improvements to the transcription process
- You can read and write Swedish at a native level
- You have a good typing speed and excellent reading skills in Swedish
- You are detail-oriented and deadline driven
- You are organised and are able to manage your time effectively to complete transcription tasks
- You have a working knowledge of a variety of software platforms and tools
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and work ethic
We Offer You
- Full-time employment under a two-month contract with no probationary period
- Fully paid training and paid overtime
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training and regular up-skilling sessions to help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process…
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Got A Question?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!