Using cutting-edge smartphone and app technology, our client is on a mission to provide fast and inexpensive access to a whole host of banking and financial services. They are disrupting classic banking models to give customers new ways of managing their money without being limited by currencies or borders. Their customers are global citizens – people who love to travel and those who need to! The solution has a strong focus on security and financial mobility, making it easy to manage cross-border payments and accounts. Cash transfers can be made and received in almost any currency from anywhere in the world, and online shopping is a breeze. The ‘mobile-first’ approach to banking means accounts are simple to set-up and easy to use.
Our client is growing fast, and this is your chance to be part of a banking solution that puts people first!
- Handling customer inquiries (account assistance, FAQs, feature help)
- Entering customer information into a CRM
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Researching required information using available resources
- Providing a clear communication path to other departments for escalation
- Logging and keeping records of customer and employee queries
- Updating knowledgebase documentation
- Updating and following up with customers where necessary
- Opportunity for occasional night and weekend shifts depending on business demand
- You are a native (or near-native) English speaker
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- You have relevant experience in Tier 1 customer service support
- You are an excellent listener and able to ask probing and pointed questions to assist customers quickly
- You are patient and clear when explaining products and services
- You are proactive with a positive attitude and work ethic
- You are a team player who enjoys the company of awesome colleagues
We Offer You
- Full-time employment (12-month contract with no probationary period)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- 12 000Kč/year in wellbeing vouchers (accrual of 1000Kč/month in tax-free vouchers, commences after probation and is paid at 6-monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after three months)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
Paid Training and Free Development
We provide full training in both sales skills and the business products of our clients. We share proven methodologies that are led by experienced trainers that ensure your success with us. Regular coaching sessions help you develop a career that prepares you for internal promotions and leadership roles within ICON Communication Centres.
Interested? Here’s the Process …
1. Scroll down and complete the application form below.
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
GOT A QUESTION?
We’d love to chat with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 221 709 204 for a chat!