This policy sets out how ICON COMMUNICATION CENTRES S.R.O. uses and protects any information that you give ICON COMMUNICATION CENTRES S.R.O. when you use this website. ICON COMMUNICATION CENTRES S.R.O. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ICON COMMUNICATION CENTRES S.R.O. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 7th of May 2018.
What we collect
We collect the following personal information expressly provided by you to us:
- Contact information you choose to provide including name, email address, phone number, and other details for us to contact you or provide further consultation to you.
- Your CV and other personal and contact information you choose to provide including name, email address, phone number, and other details to determine your suitability for a career with us, including but not limited to, languages spoken, intentions, and preferences.
Data Storage For Recruitment Purposes
You can apply for a vacancy with us by completing the relevant form at theiconadvantage.com/careers-in-prague.
- Your CV and/or details are stored on our internal system, located in a facility inside the EU, that has high standards of physical and virtual security.
- Your data will be shared only with the parties responsible for recruitment processes.
- By completing an online application form at theiconadvantage.com/careers-in-prague your information is being put forward for one of our vacancies, and you agree that ICON Communication Centres s.r.o. can keep your data until the open role is filled.
- The exact time period cannot be estimated, but it is considered to be at least 6 months.
- When that period is over, we can either delete your data or you can agree to ICON Communication Centres s.r.o. keeping your data for future roles by clicking the appropriate checkbox on the online application form.
- By clicking the appropriate checkbox on the online application form you agree to ICON Communication Centres s.r.o. keeping your data for future roles for 12-months and from time-to-time you may be contacted via email or telephone.
- By completing the pop-up box or CV submission form on jobs at the theiconadvantage.com/careers-in-prague you agree to ICON Communication Centres s.r.o. keeping your data for future roles for 24-months and from time-to-time you may be contacted via email or telephone.
- Only CVs will be held on record as well as an Excel worksheet with your first name, surname, email address, phone number, languages spoken, and EU citizen status.
- You acknowledge that you can send ICON Communication Centres s.r.o. a request to access, update or erase your data, via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access To Data
Any information that you divulge to us will be treated confidentially. During a specific application, only those colleagues involved with allocating this position have sight of the information provided by you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Every effort will be undertaken to secure your data.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Deletion Of Data
You acknowledge that you have the right to ask for your data to be erased or updated upon request from the company’s database by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Your request for erasing or updating my data is considered executed once a confirmation e-mail is received the company.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other 3rd party websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Information supplied by cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use our website so that we can improve how we present our content to you.
You can find out more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.